Friday, September 28, 2007

Macgyver Trail to Doomsday, Lost Treasure of Atlantis on DVD


Movies Unlimited has listed the new Paramount Macgyver Complete Series DVDs as including the two sought after Macgyver TV Movies,

"Special collection includes the boxed sets of seasons one through seven of "MacGyver," plus the 1994 made-for-TV movies "Lost Treasure of Atlantis" and "Trail to Doomsday."

I must add however, that I have had bad experiences with this company when I purchased their DVD of 1984 starring David Niven.

They sent me a disc scratched to hell, AND it was a DVD-R with a crappy sticker on it. I called them to tell them I didn't want a scratched disc, and they acted like they could care less. They said for me to send it back for a replacement which I did. I had told them that the box was also damaged, and that it arrived unsealed.

They sent the same disc that was scratched back to me in a brand new box! Go figure. I let loose on them on the phone and they acted like "what's the big deal?"

Needless to say, I will never buy from these morons ever again, and I strongly advise you from buying any of their stuff either.

see also: Macgyver Complete Series Math

No comments: